_Peachtree for Manufacturing - Multi User
Peachtree Industry Solutions
Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting for Manufacturing Multi-User
Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting for Manufacturing 2012 provides all the core accounting features you need, plus powerful and flexible tools especially for manufacturing-related businesses. These tools include robust inventory management, improved control and tracking of assembly jobs, and industry-specific reports.
Includes all the features in Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting 2012, plus:
- Track BOM revisions
- Work tickets
- Create purchase orders based on stocking levels
- Inventory management and trend analysis
- Serialized inventory tracking
- Order/sell using vendor part numbers
- Quantity price breaks
- Buy/sell in different units
- Advance drop shipping capabilities
- Manufacturing-specific operational reports
- Supports up to 5 named users
Improve your assembly process and accurately manage inventory with these manufacturing-specific features:
- Enhanced Item Pricing
- Ensure bottom-line profitability with flexible, user-defined, formula-based pricing calculations. You'll be able to implement up to 10 Item Price Levels, and store them for use across all your inventory items.
- Expanded Assembly Capabilities
- Simply choose the items that make up the assembly and everything is tracked together. If you need to substitute a key component in an assembly, changing the BOM is virtually automatic. You can add up to 300 items per sub-assembly, and even add or remove components from assembly items after they've been sold.
- Buy/Sell in Different Units
- Make the calculations easy when you buy in one quantity (a pallet, for instance) and sell in another (a 3-pack).
- Manufacturing-Specific Operational Reports, such as:
- Delivery Attempt Notification
- Assembly Planning
- Component Pick List
- Create multiple budgets based on departments and cost centers
- Go beyond one budget for your entire business. Improve financial planning and insight by tracking budgets for each of your departments and cost centers. Create "what if" scenarios for better decision making.
- Consolidate multiple companies for financial reporting
- Reduce time and mistakes when combining financials for multiple companies. Sage Peachtree will combine charts of accounts, transactions, budgets, and more for a single, clear financial picture of all your businesses.
- Design and share insightful reports with Crystal Reports® 2008
- Crystal Reports 2008, widely recognized as a leading report-writing package, expands the flexible reporting you get from Sage Peachtree including the ability to create graphs and charts.
- Print financial statements by organizational department
- Monitor the performance of each department, office or store separately to get greater control over your business profitability.
- Help increase job profitability with change order processing
- Manage and track of all change order information in one place for better control over job costs and revenue. Capture approvals, update estimates and end dates, maintain notes, and attach documents all inside Sage Peachtree.
- Track serialized inventory
- Assign serial numbers to individual inventory items in Sage Peachtree, and maintain detailed records for costing and warranty tracking and recalls.
- Purchase and sell items in bulk or in multi-pack units
- Make the calculations easy when you buy in one quantity (a pallet, for instance) and sell in another (like a single unit).
- Create custom units and measures for bulk sales and purchases
- Define your most common shipping quantities and work with the actual shipping units that match your business. Whether you buy and sell inventory by the pallet, case, or by piece, Sage Peachtree makes it faster, easier, and more accurate than ever.
- Advanced bill of materials management
- Simply choose the items that make up the assembly and everything is tracked together. If you need to substitute a key component in an assembly, changing the BOM is virtually automatic and Sage Peachtree tracks the revision.
- Manage the assembly build process with work tickets
- With work tickets kick off and track the status of all your build jobs, giving you improved control and tracking of assembly jobs. Track details such as build supervisor, due date, and estimated and actual time to complete.
- Expanded Assembly Capabilities
- Add up to 300 items per sub-assembly, and even add or remove components from assembly items after they've been sold. When combined with the ability to create multi-level BOMs and even enter labor or outside services as a BOM component, managing your assembly process has never been easier or more flexible.
- Apply automatic price discounts based on custom price levels
- Ensure bottom-line profitability with flexible, user-defined, formula-based pricing calculations. You'll be able to implement up to 10 Item Price Levels and store them for use across all your inventory items.
Recommended System Configuration
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium® III (or equivalent) for single user and 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and 1 GB for multiple users
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) for single user and multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP1 or Windows® 7 Home Professional or higher
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported
- Microsoft®.NET Framework CLR 3.5. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Sage Peachtree is certified to meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) for customers who process credit card payments in Sage Peachtree through integration with Sage Exchange. Internet connection required.
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- In-product demos require Macromedia® Flash™ Player
- Adobe® Reader® 9.0 required
- Crystal Report® 2008
- SP1 requires installation of Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting or Sage Peachtree Quantum Accounting 2009 or higher. Additional 300 MB of available disk space is required.
- Multi-user environments are supported in Sage Peachtree Complete Accounting and higher
- Multi-user mode is optimized for Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista/7 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 1 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows 2003 or 2008 Server along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment. No more than 5 named users.
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services. An additional 21 MB RAM is recommended for each additional user.
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage Peachtree Accounting Software Products
Call Us now +639178546851 or 632.5867457 for FREE Consultation!