_Peachtree Complete Accounting - (Multi-User)
Peachtree Business Solutions
Sage Peachtree Complete Accounting
Sage Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012 Multi User delivers the efficiency your expanding business requires. This comprehensive solution lets you easily manage customers contacts and sales, customize inventory and vendor management, automate purchasing and shipping, track jobs and projects, and more.
- Whether you prefer the control of running payroll yourself, the convenience of having Sage process it for you, or a blended solution, there's an integrated solution that allows you to easily track and pay employees, prepare and file tax forms, and process paychecks.
- Not only can you invoice customers, pay bills, and track receipts, you can even confirm that you have enough cash to meet current and upcoming obligations. Manage your expanding business needs by analyzing and forecasting expected payments and receipts with insightful tools like the Cash Flow Manager.
- Continue to use the business tools you rely on most with Microsoft Excel and Word integration. Build on flexible reporting in Sage Peachtree by exporting your reports to Excel. Create newsletters and marketing flyers integrating your Sage Peachtree data with Microsoft Word.
Expand functionality with advanced integrations
- Get more from Sage Peachtree with built-in integrations with other products and services. Create and track shipping with UPS6, sync Sage Peachtree customers and Microsoft Outlook contacts7, process credit cards using Sage Payments Solutions8, or pay bills electronically with Sage Peachtree Online Bill Pay9.
- Use Sage Peachtree audit trail to enforce user accountability, deter fraudulent activity, detect errors and track transaction history. The audit trail logs when an individual enters, edits, or deletes data.
- Manage information on up to 200 fixed assets with Sage FAS for Peachtree. Calculate and post periodic depreciation entries into Sage Peachtree for each asset, choose from a complement of operational and tax-oriented reports and worksheets, and streamline fixed asset tax reporting10.
- Get greater insight and control on all your jobs or projects throughout each stage by tracking them to the phase and cost code level. Know what you are spending, how long it is taking, and estimated profits at each step along the way.
- In-depth inventory and job costing capabilities
- Customer, vendor, and inventory management centers
- Online banking
- Electronic bill pay
- 100+ customizable reports
- Supports up to 5 named users
Support for your business success
Sage Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012 helps you work more efficiently by using dashboards, management centers, and automation of key tasks. It is an easy-to-use, comprehensive solution with module-level security and automatic accounting checks that gives you the accuracy and control you need to improve results.
- Invoice customers by mail or email
- Automate purchase orders
- Manage inventory using a variety of costing methods
- Check for common accounting errors with Internal Accounting Review
- Automate purchase orders
- Business Status Center
- Get a high-level view of your key business metrics
- Customize and sort the data to suit your needs
- Quickly drill down to transactions and contact details
- Graph data, print it, create a PDF or email it
- NEW! Vendor Management Center
- View current orders
- Look up vendors by any contact information
- Customize and sort vendor data to suit your needs
- Quickly drill down to transactions and vendor details
- Customer Management Center
- Access customer information, invoices, receipts, time tickets and more
- Rank customers by gross profit
- Customize and sort customer data to suit your needs
- Quickly drill down to transactions and customer details
- Inventory and Services Management Center
- Track inventory
- Plan purchases
- Expand service offerings
- Customize and sort item and service data to suit your needs
- Quickly drill down to transactions and item/service details
- Improve Finances, Decision Making and Functionality
Create custom reports for Budgeting, Cash Flow Management, and Benchmarking.
Process credit card transactions, pay bills online, and choose the best way
to process payroll, including e-Filling
Smart Start-up, Right Product
Get the most out of your solution with:
- Easy-to-Use Setup Guide
- In-Product Tips
- Screen-Level Help
- Online Tutorials
- Sage Peachtree Community
- Knowledgebase of FAQs
Easy Setup with More than 75 Sample Business Types, such as Professional Services, General Contractors, Retail, Legal and Education.
Sage Peachtree Accounting System Requirements
Recommended System Configuration
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium® III (or equivalent) for single user and 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and 1 GB for multiple users
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) for single user and multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP1 or Windows® 7 Home Professional or higher
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported
- Microsoft®.NET Framework CLR 3.5. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Sage Peachtree is certified to meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) for customers who process credit card payments in Sage Peachtree through integration with Sage Exchange. Internet connection required.
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- In-product demos require Macromedia® Flash™ Player
- Adobe® Reader® 9.0 required
- Crystal Report® 2008
- SP1 requires installation of Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting or Sage Peachtree Quantum Accounting 2009 or higher. Additional 300 MB of available disk space is required.
- Multi-user environments are supported in Sage Peachtree Complete Accounting and higher
- Multi-user mode is optimized for Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista/7 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 1 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows 2003 or 2008 Server along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment. No more than 5 named users.
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services. An additional 21 MB RAM is recommended for each additional user.
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage Peachtree Accounting Software Products
Call Us at +639178546851 or 632.5867457 for FREE Consultation!