_Peachtree for Construction - (5 Multi Users)
Peachtree Industry Solutions
Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting for Construction Multi-User
Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting for Construction 2012 lets you track cost and revenue information down to the finest detail, yet helps you spend less time on accounting and more time running your business. It includes all of the features in Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting, plus robust job costing, progress billing, and industry-specific reports - all designed to save time, increase accuracy and help you understand job profitability.
Includes all the features in Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting 2012, plus:
- Track subcontractors insurance expiration dates
- Labor burden assessment
- Retainage calculation and tracking*
- Progress billing
- Job work in progress report
- Buy in different units
- Order supplies using vendor part numbers
- Construction-specific operational reports
- Supports up to 5 named users
Improve your business productivity and efficiency with construction-specific software features.
- Subcontractor Insurance Tracking
- Store insurance expiration dates within Sage Peachtree so you'll get a warning when you try to pay a subcontractor whose insurance has expired. Store and report on company name, policy number, and policy limit so you can easily review insurance expiration dates.
- Labor Burden Assessment
- Allocate a percentage of an employee's overhead costs (such as taxes, insurance, benefits,and more) to any job.
- Retainage Management Using Accrual Based Accounting
- Know what your clients are holding back, and how much leverage you have with your vendors.
- Progress Billing
- Valuable if you bill against a contract. You can create invoices based on the job's current progress or specify that billing be based on a percentage of the job's completion, a percentage of estimated job revenue, or a percentage of each line item.
- Contract Transmittal Letter
- Assembly Planning
- Component Pick List
Create multiple budgets based on departments and cost centers
- Go beyond one budget for your entire business. Improve financial planning and insight by tracking budgets for each of your departments and cost centers. Create "what if" scenarios for better decision making.
- Reduce time and mistakes when combining financials for multiple companies. Sage Peachtree will combine charts of accounts, transactions, budgets, and more for a single, clear financial picture of all your businesses.
- Crystal Reports 2008, widely recognized as a leading report-writing package, expands the flexible reporting you get from Sage Peachtree including the ability to create graphs and charts.
- Monitor the performance of each department, office or store separately to get greater control over your business profitability.
- Manage and track of all change order information in one place for better control over job costs and revenue. Capture approvals, update estimates and end dates, maintain notes, and attach documents – all inside Sage Peachtree.
- Assign serial numbers to individual inventory items in Sage Peachtree, and maintain detailed records for costing and warranty tracking and recalls.
- Sage Peachtree Premium for Construction has the reports construction companies need. Print 1099s, proposal transmits, contract transmits and welcome letters. Report on retainage, labor burden, and more.
- Get a better understanding of your job profitability, while saving time and increasing accuracy by letting Sage Peachtree manage labor burden for you. Allocate a percentage of an employee's overhead costs, such as taxes, insurance, and benefits, to any job.
- Create invoices based on the job's current progress or specify that billing be based on a percentage of the job's completion, a percentage of estimated job revenue, or a percentage of each line item.
- On invoices and credit memos, Sage Peachtree will automatically calculate the funds to retain when using accrual-based accounting. Show retainage on invoices, credit memos, and customer statements. Also track your retainage against vendor bills and vendor credit memos.
- Get automatic notification when you try to pay a subcontractor whose insurance has expired. Store and report on insurance expiration dates, policy number, and policy limit so you can easily review your contractors' insurance expiration dates.
Recommended System Configuration
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium® III (or equivalent) for single user and 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and 1 GB for multiple users
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) for single user and multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP1 or Windows® 7 Home Professional or higher
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported
- Microsoft®.NET Framework CLR 3.5. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Sage Peachtree is certified to meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) for customers who process credit card payments in Sage Peachtree through integration with Sage Exchange. Internet connection required.
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- In-product demos require Macromedia® Flash™ Player
- Adobe® Reader® 9.0 required
- Crystal Report® 2008
- SP1 requires installation of Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting or Sage Peachtree Quantum Accounting 2009 or higher. Additional 300 MB of available disk space is required.
- Multi-user environments are supported in Sage Peachtree Complete Accounting and higher
- Multi-user mode is optimized for Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista/7 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- 1 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Windows 2003 or 2008 Server along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment. No more than 5 named users.
- erminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services. An additional 21 MB RAM is recommended for each additional user.
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage Peachtree Accounting Software Products
Call Us now +639178546851 or 632.5867457 for FREE Consultation!